Sunday, 16th Aug 09.
Currently 12:10


Guess what, my main reason for typing this post is cuz I can't sleep. Even if I hug Tedy, I couldn't go 2 sleep. I kept tossing and turning in my bed.

So...

I decided to open up this blog and post something just 2 pass the time. Bright idea, huh. Come 2 think about it, it should be better for me to finish up some unfinished homework while I'm wide awake.
Guess that's all for tonight.


P/S To anyone who is asleep right now:Goodnite and sweet dreams!





Posted by:
Your one and only HAKIM

3 comments:

off to bed.. now!!!

cannot sleep laa...
even go 2 bed cannot sleep maa...

try to sh*t harder la den.. hoho.. ^^ ♥♥♥♥

Post a Comment

About all of us...

My photo
SMART, Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
5SC class of 2009.

5SC class blog

Just a little something to spice up our way of learning english.
This is where
all 5SC students can post english related stuff. Preferably essays (stated by the teacher).